Our mission from day one has been to design and make apparel that is simple and unique, and comfortable. Our goal is to earn your repeat business because our clothing has become one of your go-to everyday comfort wear, whether it’s a t-shirt, hoodie or a pair of new sweatpants.
Our Fresh and Comfy Guarantee, is our promise to you –
If you do not enjoy rocking your new piece of FARM gear, as much as you were expecting to, contact our customer service team, we're happy to work with you for a refund or product exchange.
If you love your new shirt, sweatshirt or gear, and wear and wash it regularly, following the recommend wash and care guideline, but for some reason there is more wear and tear than expected, contact our customer service team within 180 days from purchase, and we’ll be happy to take care of you by providing store credit or discount toward your next purchase.
Once again, we want you to love our product as much as we do, and wear it proudly and all the time, whether it’s out and about, or as your go-to piece for couch surfing and working from home.
Here are some tips to help keep your new shirt or hoodie fresh and clean, and long-lasting:
- Turn the t-shirt inside out when washing and drying. By turning the garment inside out, the printed design rubs against less material when tumbling in the washer or dryer
- Use cold wash or low temperature settings. It would also be a good idea to separate darks and colored shirts from whites–just in case!
- Use a mild laundry detergent
- Tumble dry on low temperature or go the old-fashioned route and hang it to dry
- Use a cool iron, if necessary, and iron the garment inside out
- Iron the garment between two pieces of cloth if possible, to protect the design